Rent a bike
We would like to welcome everyone visiting our city. Our recommendation for you is to do the sightseeing tour by bike! In our bicycle rental there is vast variety of city bikes at your disposal. All our customers will find something for themselves.
All our bikes are comfortable, fully equipped and in a very good technical state (they are fitted with security locks, bicycle carriers, mudguards and full lighting).
- Four hours - 25 PLN
- All day (within our rental’s opening times): 40 PLN
- 24 hours (starting from the moment of actual hire): 50 PLN
- We require a returnable deposit of 400 PLN or 100 EURO
Where is the rental located?
We are open 7 days a week at Al. Jerozolimskie 4 (Cafe WygodnyRower) in the close Centre!
- Monday - Friday - 11:00-21:00
- Saturday - Sunday - 10:00-21:00
Contact us at:
Al. Jerozolimskie 4
Rules and regulations
- Rental payment will be taken in advance.
- Returnable deposit for 1 bike: 400 PLN or 100 EURO.
- For the duration of the rental we keep the deposit and prepare a written contract (we need informations about you from your ID).
- If, the rental employee shall consider a customer to be unreliable, he may refuse to rent a bike for this client without giving the reason.
- When renting the bike, the customer shall be held responsible for any damage occurring during the rental period, from the moment of signing the contract until the moment of return. In case of any damage, loss or theft of the bike the customer shall cover in full all the costs incurred (e.g the cost of a stolen bike together with its equipment is 1200 PLN + the fee for the duration of the rental).
- The bicycle rental shall assume no responsibility for accidents or damages occurring during the duration of the rental. In such case, the customer does not place any responsibility at the side of our company and shall abandon any claims on our rental for any accidents, damages or injuries occurring during the duration of the rental period.
- The bike shall be returned to the rental by the end of a declared and pre-paid period. The return of the bike after the pre-paid period shall result in charging the customer with any additional costs incurred (according to our pricing policy).